The Annual Golden Flashes Club Golf Outing
Register Today! Call (330) 672-2078
Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Windmill Lakes Golf Club, Ravenna, OH
9 a.m. Shotgun Start
7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m. Registration & Breakfast
2 p.m. BBQ Lunch & Awards Ceremony
Cost: $125/per golfer ($25.00 is tax deductible)
All proceeds benefit scholarships for Kent State's student-athletes.
- Made-to-Order Omelet Breakfast and Homestyle BBQ Lunch Catered by TapRoot Catering
- Beers & Cheers on Hole #10
- Meet KSU Coaches, Student-Athletes, Flash and Administrators
- Acura is sponsoring a Hole-In-One vehicle; a trip package to St. Andrews from the Old Course Experience; a 3 day/2 night trip to Pinehurst Resort; and additional hole-in-one prizes to be announced.
- Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin Contests
- Give-A-Ways, Raffle, Skins, Games, Food Stations and Prizes
- First Place Grand Prize: Acura will be sponsoring the foursome with the lowest gross score, which will receive a 4-day/3-night package at Pinehurst Resort from October 26 - 29, 2017, and the chance to represent Kent State University in the 2017 Acura College Alumni Team Championship. Acura will be providing these four entries into the National Championship.
- Varsity "K" Hole Sponsorship $100 - Includes hole sponsor signage at the tee box; name listed as a sponsor on our website and in the event program.
- Flash Sponsorship $250 - Includes named sponsorship signage at either (choose one) Driving Range, Sand Traps or Refreshment Stations; name listed as a sponsor on our website and in the event program.
- Blue Sponsorship $500 - Includes named sponsorship signage on the Putting Green; name listed as a sponsor on our website and in the event program.
- Gold Sponsorship $1,200 - SOLD Includes named sponsorship signage on all golf carts; name listed as a sponsor on our website and in the event program.
- Wagon Wheel Sponsorship $2,500 - Includes foursome; named sponsorship signage as the breakfast/lunch sponsor; hole sponsor signage at a tee box; name listed as a sponsor on our website and in the event program.
Our Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization and sponsorships are tax deductible.
THANK YOU to last year's event sponsors:
House of LaRose
ENRAM; Energy Resources Americas 630-780-3020
Steve Flaughers, Proforma 3rd Degree
Kent State Athletics Ticket Office
Kent State University Bookstore
Lake County Chapter, KSU Alumni Association
Doug & Angie Rogers
Ryan Carpet Sales & Services
Shannon Fence Company 440-255-1330
TDL Logistics, Troy Luckenbaugh
Tree City Coffee & Pastry